About African Lion Safari
We require “ WILD” individuals with positive attitudes who love to work with people.
African Lion Safari is looking to hire dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who take pride in their job and want to make a difference in the customer service industry. These employees will have a positive impact on our guests by demonstrating kindness, sincerity, and genuine hospitality.
African Lion Safari provides various opportunities for its employees to excel as individuals as well as contribute to company successes. We believe in creating a fun atmosphere that promotes teamwork, mutual respect, accountability and personal development. Whether your career lies in animal husbandry, food service, maintenance, or guest service, everyone plays an important part in ensuring that African Lion Safari remains one of Ontario’s premier tourist destinations.
African Lion Safari welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Assist with the daily feeding and cleaning of animals and enclosures
- Conduct specialized procedures such as hoof trimming
- Assist with the handling of elephants to facilitate sample collection, lab testing and reproductive efforts.
- Assist with the socialization, environmental enrichment, health care, husbandry and training of animals
- Monitoring of environmental factors , ongoing observation and documentation
Minimum 2-3 years of experience with elephants
Prior experience with large animals
Drivers license (AZ would be an asset)
Proficient in the English language
Valid PAL an asset
First Aid Certificate