Plan Your TripAdmission RatesHours of OperationLocation & DirectionsPark Policies» No Pets Permitted» Photography and Filming AttractionsGuest RelationsDiningShoppingFAQPark Videos
Safety is our priority. To ensure a fun, safe family environment for all our Guests, we ask visitors to African Lion Safari to adhere to the Park Policies & Conditions of Entry. The policies are outlined below as well as in writing in the Programme & Map that visitors receive upon arrival at the park entrance.
Park Policies & Conditions of Entry
to African Lion Safari
1) All persons entering the property, grounds, facilities and drive through Game Reserves do so entirely at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury or damage will be accepted. All visitors must enter via the Ticket Booth entrance and pay the entrance fee.
2) Obey all signs. Keep all windows including roof windows closed. Keep doors locked.
3) Custodians are responsible for their charges. Do not leave children unattended anywhere. Supervise children at all times especially at interactive areas.
4) If your vehicle breaks down in the drive through Game Reserves, DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE..Sound your horn and wait for a patrol vehicle to arrive.
5) No responsibility is accepted for damage to vehicles or trailers, car bras, tires, lights or canvas covers, vinyl roofs or any other accessories. Remove loose items. Keep power antenna in down position.
6) Convertibles, soft tops, soft tire covers and vehicles with cracked windows are NOT permitted in drive through Game Reserves.
7) No Pets Permitted on Property - To ensure the health and safety of our visitors, pets, our animals and other guests, African Lion Safari does not permit pets of any kind on its property or in the drive through Game Reserves.
8) Service animals are welcome on property, however restrictions apply. Contact the Main Office at 519-623-2620 or 1-800-461-WILD (9453) before your visit so that we may review our policy and help make your day a safe and memorable one.
9) Strollers/car seats/infant carriers are not permitted on the safari tour bus, boat or train tours.
10) For safety, guests with strollers and wagons will be directed to park them in designated areas outside of presentation areas, train station and boat dock and other tour areas. Please secure your stroller/wagon and its contents as African Lion Safari is not responsible for their loss.
11) The seating and restraints on certain park features/tours/rides/ may prohibit elderly persons and guests of certain body shapes and sizes from participating.
12) Remain seated with hands, arms, feet and legs inside all tour vehicles including boat and train.
13) For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by park features/tours/rides.
14) No alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought on park property.
15) African Lion Safari is NOT a nut free environment.
16) African Lion Safari is a smoke-free park.
17) Inclement Weather: Some park features/tours/rides/presentations may close temporarily during severe weather conditions. As soon as conditions permit safe operation, these features will re-open. During cold periods some species may not be on display. No refunds or rain cheques provided due to inclement weather.
18) Photography & Filming Policy – All photographs, images and/or video, in any format, taken by guests of 1) African Lion Safari's property, premises and 2) birds and animals must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes is prohibited by African Lion Safari without full written consent and specific license from African Lion Safari.
19) Consumer Image Policy and Guest Awareness: During your visit, you may be filmed, taped or photographed by or on behalf of African Lion Safari. Your admission to the park serves as your permission to use, record, reproduce, broadcast, sell and distribute any of the above.
20) Guest Conduct - Any behaviour that threatens or is harmful to staff and/or our animals or disrupts another guest’s enjoyment of African Lion Safari or is in violation of Park Conditions of Entry and Ticket Purchase could result in the violator being ejected from African Lion Safari without refund.
21) Please note that the use of scooters, bicycles, hover boards, skateboards, roller blades (list not inclusive) is prohibited on African Lion Safari property.